Freak of Nature

Thursday, August 10, 2006

I've been lazy:P

So, it's been quite a long time since I blogged. I know, I've been very lazy. I'm sorry! Haha.
Anyway, summer has been great and it has had a few highlights so far, but the best is yet to come.
On July 7th(also my birthday) my best friend, Stine, finally arrived. She is also an Anastacia fan and I hadn't seen her since the concert in August 2005. Missed her alot! So, she spent an amazing week her and we had so much fun! We went to the movies and saw Poseidon(great movie, I recommend it) and we rented a couple of movies, we baked cake(which ended up burnt on the top, but still quite good), we went shopping and we just talked. I can't wait to see her again, which will actually be NEXT WEEK!!!! Yes, next week! Well, it's this week..I think XD She's arriving on Sunday the 13th, and on Tuesday the 15th, we leave for Germany! We're going on our first vacation together! And man, what a vacation! We're going to Germany because of the launch of Anastaia's clothing line and I can't wait to see her again. I miss her soo much! It's going to be some sort of fahsion show to reveal Anastacia's clothes and Anastacia herself will be presenting them(I think.)
I'm gonna make sure that I take lots and lots of pictures to show when I get back. I will also write a loong(gonna try anyway) review! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home