Freak of Nature

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Anastacia concert!

Me and Chantal ^^



Well, we left from Norway at 6.30 and we were very excited! The boat to Denmark was so delayed and I was getting more and more crazy lol. When we finally got on the boat, we had 4 long hours a head of us, but luckily we had a cabin so we could sleep! Finally, we got off the boat and we were off to find Randers. After driving for something which seemed like forever we finally found a sign that would lead us to Randers. We arrived in the town, and didn't exactly know where to drive to find out hotel. After asking 2 people, we found it, and my friend, Helena, and I ran straight to the stadion. I couldn't find Chantal and Mandy(from the Sony mb) and I was getting so nervous. I texted Chantal and I said I was by entrance C, and couldn't find them. In the mean time, we had forgotten our tickets at the hotel and it was so stressful to get a hold of my mom so that she could come to us with them. Finally she came, and then I saw Chantal coming towards us! We hugged, and I don't think anyone of us could believe we were right next to each other after chatting on msn for so long! After she had said hello to my mom and my sis, we went straight to the venue! There, we met Mandy. I also got to know Kim from AFU. And I saw Ka and Diane. Right before six o'clock they opened the gates, and we started running inside! People were crazy! lol. The security looked through our bags and they took the doritos that we were gonna throw up on stage for ana! They even had to feel our bodies :S whahaha. When we were through the security I grabbed Helena's hand and we ran as fast as we could, (well I ran, Helena was dragged by me haha) towards the stage, and we got GREAT places at the front row, in the middle of the stage. When we waited for the support acts to start, we had fun, talking, taking pics, and being photographed of different papers etc haha! Le Freak was cool, and it got us warmed up. By the time the second support act was on, we were tired after Le Freak, so we saved our energy for Ana.
FINALLY, Ana came on stage, and ppl went crazy!! I burst into tears, and Ana started with Paid My dues! (Can't remember the correct order of the setlist though, hopefully someone else can) She sounded amazing and she looked so beautiful and happy! The atmosphere was awesome, especially at the front row, where her true fans were. We had a banner where it said: "Thx 4 finally bringing us together! Holland + Norway. we love u!

She talked alot and sounded really great! The last song she did was Left Outside Alone (I think, if I can remember it right) Chantal hunnie: Just wanted to say that it was so amazing to meet you! I love you so much, and I will never ever forget our first meeting!! It was the best day ever, and it won't be the last time we meet! You're such a sweet and caring girl, my lovely big sis! Can't wait to next summer, if you can come and visit me then! Miss you so much already sweety! Love you!! xxxxx Also, Mandy: Was awesome to meet u hunnie! hope we will meet soon again! Love u! xxxx This was the best day ever! The concert was better than last time, I can't believe I've seen her twice, I was so close to her! Omg it's like a dream!


Mandy was on the front page and the headline was:HOLLANDS(OR HOWEVER U SAY IT WHAHAHA) AND NORWEGIANS IN FRONT ROW!and it also said: It was controlled hysterics, when the first concert guests was let in on the concert area by the stadion, where Jacob Sveistrup, Le Freak and not least Anastacia performed tonight. Huge Anastacia fans from Holland, Switzerland and Germany had spent up to 20 hours by bus, before they reached Randers. But they were excited and didn't mean that tiredness would be a factor. "She gives us life energy" several of them said.We got in the paper too, here's the pic! I've put a ring around Helena, me and Chantal:



Underneath the pic it said:"They had travelled a long way in bus. Several of them both from Norway and Holland. As an award they got front row at the concert with Anastacia, which they applauded with a flag from her home country" (Summit like that lol)'


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home